As we enter this New Year we wanted to celebrate our mama community, new and experienced to feel their best! As a company run by moms, we know how important it is to uplift our fellow mothers. Whether this is your first child or your fifth, every birth and experience is different. Every day can be different! While we love the time we are able to spend bonding with our babies, we are not under any illusion that it is always rainbows and sunshine. With that being said, we would love to create a safe place for moms to know they are seen and understood. Having a baby is a gift, but that does not mean that it isn’t the hardest thing we have ever had to do. This is why we have researched and reached out to our fellow mamas to put together a few of our favorite affirmations to encourage us through the days… and nights… when things seem impossible. You are a SuperMom!!!!
- You are a good mom for taking time for yourself. It makes you a better mom.
- No one will ever love your baby more than you.
- Give yourself grace.
- Ask for help and let people help you.
- I won’t be sleep deprived forever.
- I trust the parenting instincts ingrained within me.
- I cannot meet everyone’s needs and that’s okay.
- I care for myself so I can care for others.
- Motherhood is a part of me, not all of me.
- I don’t need to get it right all of the time.
- I am doing my best as a mom and that is enough.
- I am the best mother for my children; I was born to be their mother.
- I deserve to put my feet up and relax.
- I will be kind to myself.
- Being a mother has shown me how strong I am.
- The decisions made by other moms do not need to dictate mine or how I feel about myself as a mother.
- There is no such thing as “just a mom”.
- My children love me and are thankful for me, even when they don’t say it.
- I will not worry about small details today.
- This too shall pass.
- Asking for help does not mean I’m a failure.
- Today is just one day.
- As I teach my kids today, I will also be open to the lessons they can teach me.
- Every challenge I face makes me stronger as a mother.
- It’s going to be okay.
And mama friends of Simple Wishes